Back to Links or Writing.
- I find the two following websites immensely helpful for writing.
- oneword (http://oneword.com/): Write about one word for one minute every day. It’s great for getting my mind moving creatively, and insightful to read different people’s perspectives.
- 750words (http://www.750words.com): A site that encourages writing at least 750 pages every day.
- Reddit (http://www.reddit.com): I think the difference between reddit and quora is that quora is geared towards more intellectual questions, and reddit ias more about life experiences (good if you have a topic you want to write about and need to get a feel for the experience, not just the facts).
- Y Writer: Software for writers (http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter5.html)
- Daily writing inspiration (http://logodaedaly85.tumblr.com/)